How to Gain Prospective Visalus Leads
by Tom Husby | on January 15, 2012
The key ingredient to achieving success inyour Visalus network marketing business is to create a consistent generation of Visalus leads. Without this, the Visalus business will simply fail.
Your First Visalus Leads
Once you start your Visalus Network Marketing career and embark on the journey to building your business, gaining prospective Visalus leads will be one of the first challenges that you’ll have to face. To avoid analysis paralysis on getting your first few Visalus leads, your leaders will emphasize that you start off with a list of names from people in your immediate circle, family and friends.
I know it may seem a little daunting to pursue your family and friends, but your goal is to pitch the opportunity to anyone who would listen. You have to think about co-workers, classmates, friends of friends that you know are ambitious, church friends, etc..
As much as people want to avoid their “warm market”, I want to encourage you to connect with your relatives and friends to introduce the business. After all, it is normal for us to share what we know first and foremost with the people closest to us. You never know who’s looking for an opportunity and will say yes.
Once you’ve made a list with all of your family and friends, you want to qualify them.
The qualified leads are the people who are interested in what you have to share, seeking to learn more, and are interested in moving on to the next step. They may be beginners in the industry or existing players looking for other opportunities. Either way, an interested person is a qualified Visalus lead.
In order to get them to the close, here are a few tips that you can follow:
- Relay how your business will benefit them personally and financially.
- Focus on what they really want and be sensitive to their needs.
- Tell them what they want to hear by answering their questions and addressing their concerns. Instead of saying “Join me in building my empire”, tell them “Join me and let me teach you how to build your business and realize your dreams in life.”
- Don’t ever bad-mouth other network marketing companies. Instead, focus on the good side of your business and give emphasis to its advantages and benefits.
Now that you’ve qualified your Visalus leads, you want to add more people into the pipeline so begin asking family and friends if they know of anyone that may be interested, and commence to do the following to generate interest in more prospects:
- Relay your message by creating a simple presentation or product demonstration. Make sure that your message is clear and it provides the right amount of information that they need. (You will determine what they need by asking them questions)
- Don’t jump straight into your presentation. Warm things up first by starting a casual conversation.
- Do not, in any way, pester, persuade, or guilt your prospects into doing something that they don’t want to do.
- Show them how the business benefited you and changed your life. Tell them that you want them to experience the same.
- Follow up to get a decision. If they are still interested in joining you, proceed to sign them up. If not, don’t push it. You don’t want to strain your relationship.
Creating Ongoing Visalus Leads
Remember, generating Visalus leads consistently takes time. What you have to be willing to do is develop the skills to become a competent network marketer and master presenter. If you follow the guidelines above you will be well on your way to becoming one. Don’t forget the most obvious way to get more Visalus leads, to be a product of the product. If you track your results and have lost weight and gotten healthy with Visalus then you just share with people when they ask you what you have done to get so healthy. You can become a walking billboard attracting Visalus leads every day.
Ps- Another way to create more Visalus Leads is to use an online marketing funnel like the one found by clicking here.
More from the author at http://tomhusby.com