Team Training: Viral Marketing Methods List For Blogging With Empower Network
by Morgan Fleur De Lys | on January 23, 2013
Viral Marketing Methods List For Blogging With Empower Network
Here’s a powerful viral marketing methods list for you to review which strategy works best with your personal style, available time and marketing budget. Some people have more time, some people have more money, but everyone can take immediate & massive action with these options today. Let’s start the no-fluff, no BS training now.
Viral Marketing Methods List: Blog Daily. Tell Others. Get Money.
Ok, now you’ve heard the headline above in sales presentations and it’s the overall business mantra. But what EXACTLY does it mean? The first part of this viral marketing methods list is to Blog Daily.
Why? Because it works, you can review my previous post on it here.
The part that really confuses everyone and stops them like a deer in headlights is the Tell Others part of the equation.
Let me first explain what Tell Others does not truly mean.
1) Bugging friends & family.
2) Being a telemarketer.
3) Walking around Wal-Mart & Office Depot talking to strangers.
What it does mean is this:
1) Choose from a viral marketing methods list a system that will work for you and your natural skills, talents, interest and overall personal style.
2) Becoming masterful at ONE primary method until it produces 15-30 consistent leads for your per day.
3) Getting 200-300 people to look at your blog each day.
4) Focus on getting 2 sign-ups per day.
5) Rinse & Repeat.
Viral Marketing Methods List: Powerful Options
Here’s is a viral marketing methods list to get you started. Remember, and this is very important, DO NOT start doing a bunch of methods. It’s too much to learn, it’s too overwhelming and it will leave your frustrated and broke because it didn’t produce the results you were looking for.
Make no mistake, each and every one of these strategies on this viral marketing methods list works. It all comes down to picking one that you will enjoy and STICKING WITH IT!
1) Social Media. If you are a social butterfly and love chatting with people and making those 1-on-1 connections, this is the method for you. Specifically, start with 1-2 social media sites at most. My top suggestions for this method are: Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. A must own for Twitter Marketing is TweetAdder.com . Learn whichever platform you choose inside and out to make the most of it, but don’t get stuck in learning mode. Just learn as you go, move fast & break things.
2) Content Syndication. This is where you get other people and/or services to help distribute your daily blogs for you via social media, social bookmarking, blog & syndication networks. Your options here include: SocialAdr.com, SocialMonkee.com, and an advanced method found inside the 15K formula training in Empower Network. Really, if you don’t own this training, it’s probably why you are achieving the results you want. You can also Google phrases like “content syndication”, “blog syndication”, “distribution”, etc. to find networks and systems to help get your blogs out to more places.
3) Article Marketing & Document Sharing Sites. This is where you take your blog, rewrite it so it is at least 30% unique PER blog post and share it on an article directory that actually gets real human visitors on it. You see, different people use the Internet is very different ways and some people love these article sites. Document sharing sites are places where people share and view files that are in .doc .pdf. ppt and similar formats. I will make a separate posts with a full list of these sites and add the link to it here. NOTE* Like most methods, this method really shines when you truly focus on giving value to the person reading your content as it benefits THEM, not you.
4) Forum Marketing. This currently my main free marketing method and I am pretty heavy into it. Here’s why I love this amongst all of the wonderful choices on the viral marketing methods list: It’s super targeted. Simply pick a high traffic keyword like “Internet Marketing” and follow it with the word “forum”, “community” or “group” and you will find communities with tens of thousands of people all talking about that subject. This IS your target audience. The downside to this method, it’s time & labor intensive and you can easily get drawn into discussions and activities that are not truly INCOME PRODUCING activities. Give value, stay focused. *NOTE: I only post on forums that allow for a signature link with a link back to my blog so I can get traffic from it. Every single time I post on a forum, a link is there to market my blog.
5) Video Marketing. Video is the most powerful communication tool available. It’s one of the fastest ways for people to get to know, like and trust you. If you are going to do video marketing, start with YouTube and focus there but be sure to branch out to websites that allow you to upload your videos where it’s appropriate. Good sites to add to are Dailymotion.com & Metacafe.com. You may also want to learn about Video SEO from sites like ReelSEO.com too.
6) Classified Sites. This is powerful. You can use Craigslist, Backpage, Kijiji.ca and many more to blast your ads all over the place. Again, it’s all about learning how to make the most out of this viral marketing methods list of classified sites to your best advantage while staying within their terms & conditions.
Want a special edge with these methods? Outsource 1-2 of these methods to some people over at Odesk.com or Fiverr.com while you focus on a different method.
Example, perhaps you were most interested in video marketing but wanted to capitalize on article marketing & document sharing sites too. You can just pay someone to handle that for you. You’ll fall off your chair when you see how cheap it is to have people do these tasks for you. You’ll know be able to take advantage of this viral marketing methods list on a whole new level.
Viral Marketing Methods List
Now guys & girls, you may have noticed that this training primarily focused on entirely free methods and a couple of tool recommendations (which are not required, but helpful).
In a future training, we will cover more paid methods & offline strategies too. Stick close my friends, exciting stuff is on the way!
If you found this training powerful, leave a comment below.
To your abundance,
PS. If you are not already rocking it with my team of badasses, then get in already!