My Blog…Lets Do This…
by tinabarnett | on April 2, 2012
Whether you are experienced at blogging or not, we all strive to improve our blogs, so I would love to share with you some of my blog techniques.
I started blogging about 3 months ago, and during this time span, I have been fortunate enough to learn some really important tips and techniques to apply to my blog postings. As a matter of fact, my blog tips article is being used on the most phenomenal blogging platform on the internet and has been a tremendous asset from the very first day that I joined!
The first and foremost that I have learned from my blog experience as a beginner, is that you just need to stop procrastinating about it and just start blogging! I realized that to improve my blog, I had to do just this.
I use to wonder “what in the hell is my blog going to be about??” But I soon realized that when I just fell in and started writing articles on topics that I found interesting, the easier it actually got. And it is so much fun and has many, many advantages! I discovered that my blog wasn’t that bad, and that the potential was endless!
***My Blog Tips***
1. >>>> Implement this very platform that I am using for my blog. It is only $25 per month! You get this amazing blogging system, with your own wordpress platform, complete with hosting, sales videos, capture pages, your own website, top ranking in google, already put in place for you to start now!! And you can blog about anything you want, the minute you join! And take it from my blog tips, whether you are blogging for fun, or to make money, you will earn 100% commissions-daily, directly deposited into your bank account every time someone joins under you! This is residual income for life!! I encourage you to go here to >> My Empower Network << and watch the 23 minute video. It really is worth watching!
2. >>>> You need to be yourself and don’t try to please everyone! Not everyone is going to read your blogs. Only your targeted audience that is interested in your particular topics will be the ones that your title will attract. Everyone is unique and will have different interests and opinions. Don’t speak for everyone else. Show who you are and what you believe in. Don’t be a fake. Before I write my blog I think about what I believe in and what point that I am wanting to get across to my audience.
3. >>>> It is important to have a catchy title and headline. Did my title draw you to my blog? Give your audience just enough information in your title and your headline to peak their curiosity to want to read more! The title of your blog will be the first thing that your audience will see, and either it will grab their attention, or they will move on. I always try to consider how captivating my blog title will be.
4. >>>> Make your blog more realistic by including an image of yourself. This is called “branding”. It makes your blog more personal so that people will know who they are relating to while reading your blog. You always want to add a personal touch to your blog and even share a little bit about yourself to the world…especially if you are promoting a product or service. I always include my image in my blog posts.
5. >>>> Tell a story. People like stories that relate to the author. It is more enticing and draws them in to read what else you have to say! This is also part of branding. This will draw more attention to what your topic is about and gives your article personality. Your audience will appreciate that they can relate to a real person and not just another blog post. I will usually try to include a little story that relates to me in my blog article.
6. >>>> DO NOT infringe on other bloggers’ copyright material. First of all, it is illegal, and second it is unethical! Use your own original content. Your OWN content is what your people will want to read. This is part of being yourself. They want to know what YOU have to say about your particular topic.
7. >>>> Be respectable to others. Do not downgrade others products or services. You would not want someone to do that to you! >>> another unethical move. As a matter of fact, you can have great success on your own blog if you will leave good positive comments on other blog posts that are ranking high in traffic! Blog posts that are ranking high in traffic means MORE readers. These readers will see your comments and may decide to see what YOU have to offer!
8. >>>> Do your homework. Think about what you have to offer, whether it be products or services. Make your blog interesting with lots of valuable content so that your readers are well informed. My blog will always include links to what I am promoting.
9. >>>> Include videos to talk about what you are promoting. People LOVE videos. An excellent way to draw in more leads! And you don’t have to perfect them to look like a professional! People like to relate to REAL people…>>>EXAMPLE <<< If you are uncomfortable in front of a video camera, consider paying someone to do it for you!
10. >>>> Give people value..just like my blog you are reading in this post to receive my blog tips…this is free information that I am giving to you for FREE! People LOVE free stuff! Write about what you enjoy doing, write on what you love, write on what you know best and what you know you can give valuable solutions to those people who need such assistance. Blogging on what is relevant to what you do is very important towards getting ranked in the search engines. For example, my blog is relevant to what I do….blogging and helping others to blog.
11. >>>> Keep your blog focused on one specific interest. Your blog will stand a better chance of being read all the way through if you stick to the topic that you are writing about, just like my blog post that you are reading right now. Be likeable and capture your audience. Don’t confuse them by hopping from one topic to the next. They will also lose interest and won’t finish reading your article.
12. >>>> If you join this blogging platform that I am writing my blog on. It will definitely juice up your blog and help you to rank in google at a much faster rate! This an AMAZING tool to have if you want to be on the 1st page of google in the shortest time possible! We are at the top 300 sites in Alexa!
13. >>>> If you are promoting your product or services, know the facts and give your audience the information that they need to know to follow through. Google loves good quality content. If you write an article that is too small, you limit the potential size of the blog. Your topic needs to attract many visitors. Write with passion!
14. >>>> Always leave your signature……your contact information at the end of your blog. This will allow your prospects to get in touch with you. If you will notice on each of my blog post, I have included my contact information at the end of my blog.
15. >>>> Watch and learn from successful bloggers. My blog is only ONE example. Ask questions and get involved! We are all here to help you succeed! With practice and the motivation to succeed, you have the potential to make great income from blogging!! We have many beginning bloggers that have joined with us and has made incredible income that they have never made before. So consider joining our Empower Network blogging system and be ready to make your dreams come true!
I Look Forward To Seeing You On The Other Side Of My Blog!
Please Leave Your Comments on my blog post below and be sure and BOOKMARK my blog page!
Entrepreneur, Personal Mentor
I am involved with a program that will earn you 100% Commissions and dramatically increase your business exposure online. I have attained much success since I joined this system just a few months ago.
If you join my team, I will personally share my online techniques with you that has brought much success for the ordinary people around the globe. You will have the opportunity to interact in a group of other like-minded individuals, new, and experienced, that work together in a friendly environment to help each other succeed.
The Empower Network is a phenomenal lucrative 3 step viral blogging system with an established domain where you simply blog about your products or services that you are promoting. You simply join starting at $25 per month and become a part of a site that has climbed up in the rankings at the top 300 sites in the U.S., and the top 1000 sites globally in over 170 countries worldwide.
Because of our site’s high rankings, you will dramatically increase your search engine rankings in a very short amount of time.