Paid Solo Ads – training by Shaqir Hussyin, Marketing Wizard!
by Sue Tamani | on December 18, 2012
What are Paid Solo Ads?
Having been online for a few years, I always thought about paid solo ads as being the ones you bought in compiled lists like ListJoe, Prodigious List, Insta Bucks Mailz and other such weirdly named lists.
I have been using them for years, and recruiting people to online businesses that are either free to join or very cheap, like $9.95 a month.
My longtime online biz partner, Mick Rush, has compiled a fantastic website with literally hundreds of these sites you can join free and get approximately $140,000 worth of free marketing.
So when I saw that Empower Network were doing a new training called Paid Marketing with Solo Ads in their 15K Formula series, I imagined it would be about these or similar sites.
How wrong was I!
Shaqir Hussyin explains What HE means by Paid Solo Ads
Shaqir is a Londoner, only 24 years old, who has earned more than $217,000 in Empower in less than a year.
He does NOT blog at all. So he can honestly say, ALL his success has come from marketing with paid solo ads.
He gives a great explanation of how in order to really make money, you need Targeted Traffic going in to a High Converting Funnel.
We have that High Converting Tunnel with the Empower Network so all we need is Targeted Traffic.
Here is Shaqir’s Mindset Towards Getting Traffic.
- We can build our list FAST using paid media of any kind, but especially Solo Ads
- Then we use social media with video and phone to follow up, build relationships and convert
- Everything is a TEST! Testing, tweaking, tracking and scaling. In other words, you will never have the complete answer, just something that works that day but maybe not the next, or at least not so well.
Shaqir showed data from his Empower business. From his paid solo ads, he has a total of 18,000 leads. His total income of $217,000 gives Value per Lead VPL of $12.
Based on his total number of customers, ie people who actually joined Empower at introductory $25 level, he worked out that his Customer Lifetime Value CLTV is $695!
Very few businesses online have such a fantastic CLTV as Empower Network. This means that with good advertising costing up to even $5 per lead, you can still double or triple your marketing spend just on lead value of $12, not including the CLTV!
What Paid Solo Ads does Shaqir Use?
Well, he ran out of time on this webinar training to go into real detail.
However he gave some tantalising tidbits of what is to come next week.
A few recommendations he gave quickly are
- buyers lists are the best ie lists of people who have already bought online
- general subscribers eg to an ezine or newsletter
- compiled lists such as the ones I mentioned first “are pure crap”
- He suggested we ring list owners and ask if they have any “buyer leads”
- He also recommended we check out the open rate and click through rate CTR
- Always ask for a 20% discount
- Ask for bonuses, such as sponsored banners and ads on their site, text links etc
- Propose a long term deal and ask for exclusivity eg you are the only advertiser for Empower Network
- Self development lists are HOT at present
- write stories in emails
- search list brokers
- Clickbank – e-business and e-marketing
PHEW! I can’t wait for his second training!
For those who have never used any type of solo ad marketing, Dave Wood gives a great explanation in his recent post. His page is where I got my photo up top from.
To find out more, I invite you to click below, give me your best email and watch the following video. Prepare yourself for something amazing!
Til next time