Can You Hold Your Breath For 17 Minutes?
by Natasha Phoenix | on December 27, 2012
In this awesome TEDTalk, magician and stuntman David Blaine…
…describes what it took to hold his breath underwater for 17 minutes — a world record (until recently) — and what his often death-defying work means to him.
I don’t know about you, but this David Blaine speech blows my mind.
It even makes me teary eyed because this dude literally sacrifices his life to be the best he can be.
You have to respect a man with this kind of dedication to his own success.
It’s amazing what a human can accomplish with the right focus, dedication and hard work.
…On our “Prosperity Team” we are focused and dedicated to help you succeed!
Here Are Just A Few Of Our Prosperity Team Benefits that help people stick with us!
- Daily “Think & Grow Rich” Mindset Calls – Monday-Friday (Morning)…
- Daily Internet Marketing Webinars – Monday-Friday (Noon)…
- Daily Action Assignments & Accountability
- Facebook Group Mastermind…
- Training Site (All Recordings & Tutorial Trainings)…
- Marketing System & Pages That Do All The Heavy Lifting For You…
And Most Importantly A Partnership Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure Income Earners!
If you enjoyed today’s post please “like, comment & share” this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Natasha Y. Phoenix
Click here to work with me personally.
P.S. How to earn $1200 a day the easy way! Click here to find out how