Abundance Mindset vs Poor Mindset? – Feb 7 Prosperity Assignment
by Natasha Phoenix | on February 8, 2013
I read an email yesterday from a guy named Tony who has earned over $140,000 in January!
Yes $140,000 in 1 MONTH!
When ever I get to read or hear from someone making that kind of money I listen!
He covered a subject that might offend some of you but there is truth to this lesson!
Watch my video now and read his message below!
———- Forwarded message ———-
Date: Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Subject: Why the rich hate Wal-mart (it’s not what you think)I debated about sending this.Because I know some people will choose to beoffended and I’ll probably get a ton ofsnarky comments in my Inbox…But, the more I thought about it, the moreI realized that NOT talking about thiswould be a disservice to people.And, I was inspired by my friends Mike Dillardand Randy Gage who were among the first toget my thinking straight on this….So, here it is….———-I refuse to walk into a Wal-Mart.I won’t do it. Just BEING in a Wal-Mart makesme feel nauseous.And, you need to know WHY. And in order to understandthat, you need to read this entire email.See, I didn’t grow up wealthy.But, from the timethat I was old enough to
realize that some peoplewere rich and others
were poor…..I wanted to be rich.Not just because I could have nice things.
That was partof it, sure…But because I wanted to be able to make enough moneyto do whatever I wanted to do.To me….being rich meant having FREEDOM. No one tellingme what to do.Well, when you have strong feelings about wealthand freedom……you also tend to have strong feelings aboutpoverty and weakness.I HATED being broke.I DESPISED it.A lot of peopleare broke and they don’t care. A lot of people are brokeand they think it’s no big deal.Not me. No money meant no freedom. And I felt like a slave.And most wealthy people feel the same way.Because they are CONSCIOUSLY aware — pay attention now –they are CONSCIOUSLY aware that thoughts, ideas andfeelings are contagious.Read that again.It’s important.Thoughts, feelings and ideas are contagious.Or, to put it another way, you WILL become like thepeople you spend your time around.And that includes the people you see on TV…thepeople you read about in books….and eventhe “kind” of person that habitually spendyour time listening to.Prove this to yourself right now….think about this:You probably vote the same way as your closest friends.You probably laugh at the same jokes.You probably drive ABOUT the same kind of car.Bet you never noticed that before.But think about it…When’s the last time you saw someone driving a
beat-up clunker who’s spendingmost of their
time with someone who’s driving a Bentley?It might happen but it’s not often.You rarely see someone who’s fit and trim who spendall their time with people who are obese.It’s not good, bad, right or wrong.It’s just how the world works.Ideas, thoughts and feelings are CONTAGIOUS. You willadopt the ideas, beliefs and mindset of the peopleyou spend your time with.==> And that includes thoughts of poverty and scarcity.And rich people know this. They know that one’s mindsetis “fluid”. It changes constantly depending on whoyou’re around.And, for that reason, rich people deliberately andconsciously protect themselves from anything and everythingassociated with struggle and poverty.Think about this…Have you ever wondered why they live in gated communities?Have you ever wonder why they shop in exclusive boutiques?Have you ever wondered why they fly first-class and stay in$500/night hotels?Have you ever wondered why they play golf and tennis inexclusive “members only” clubs that cost thousands ofdollars per year?Is it because they want to enjoy the “finer things of life”?Well, sure.But it’s also because they want to protect theirminds from the thoughts of poverty and struggle thatare held by the rest of society….…because they KNOW that ALL THOUGHTS ARE CONTAGIOUS.Again…prove this to yourself.Imagine this…Think of a time when you’ve felt GREAT about yourself…GREAT about your life….GREAT about how things weregoing….…and then you walk into a situation where everyoneis complaining about something.What happens to your own mindset?It goes straight in the gutter.Why? Because ideas, emotions and thoughts are contagious.I can’t say that enough.==> The rich get richer because they choose tosurround themselves with other prosperous peopleThe average person think they’re being snobbish and stuck-up!The rich see it as an unfortunate necessity of life.And that’s one reason why I never shop at Wal-Mart.See, some people know that I don’t shop at Wal-Martand they think it’s because I’m one of those peoplewho hate Wal-Mart because they’re a huge corporation.No.No, that’s not it at all.I think Wal-Mart is a wonderful success story. Anyoneserious about becoming wealthy can learn something fromthem as a company.That’s not why I don’t go to Wal-Mart.No, I don’t go to Wal-Mart because I can’t
stand the way it makes me feel to be in there.The entire store is a monument to “pinching pennies”.The entire store is devoted to the “nickel off” mentality.The entire store is designed for people who say and thinkthings like this:– “There isn’t enough money for everyone.”– “The economy is crashing so I have to watch my money.”– “I can’t afford what I want so I have to settle….”– “We’re on a limited budget…”That kind of thinking is a disease that causes peopleto go through life as a victim.That’s the kind of thinking held by people who thinkthat life is happening TO them…and that they don’t haveany control over their quality of life at all…They’re slaves to their jobs…their boss…their government.The rich think very differently.Broke people say “I can’t afford it”.Wealthy people say, “How can I afford it?”Rich people know that they are the CAUSE of their life……not the EFFECT.Money doesn’t own them.They own their money.They know that there is an infinite amount of moneyin the world and that ANYONE can choose to earn moreat any time they want.The difference between wealthy people and brokepeople can be summed up like this:
– Broke people think life is happening to them.– Wealthy people know that they are happening to their life.The more you start to think like a wealthy person, the moreyou’ll understand what I’m saying.And one day, you will walk into a Wal-Mart and youwill LITERALLY FEEL what I’m talking about.And it will make you sick.It will make you sad to be there.You’ll feel like you’re out of place. Likeyou’re the ONE person who doesn’t belong.You’ll stand in the store and hear some guyin the next aisle complaining that the world isgoing to hell because of the price of a can ofbeans….…and you’ll calmly walk away from yourcart, walk out the door and never return.That’s exactly how it happened for me.Now…..I know that some of you are hopping mad bythis point. Because you DO shop at Wal-Martand you’re saying:“Well, Tony, it’s easy for you to say that.You don’t know what it’s like for me andmy family. You’ve never been in my situation.”Well, that’s probably not true.I HAVE shopped at Wal-Mart….and when you’reso broke that you’ve gotten a car repossessedand evicted from your house…..well, that’sabout as low as you can get.But here’s the difference…Even during those time when I was sleepingon a friend’s couch or eating tuna three timesa day……I was NEVER comfortable shopping in Wal-Mart.Because I knew I didn’t belong there.See, there’s a difference between being “poor”and being “broke”.Broke is a lack of money.Poor is a state of mind.And I was BROKE…not poor.Look, I’m not saying you shouldn’t savemoney when you’re struggling. Or that youshouldn’t use a coupon if it will help youstretch your dollars…I’ve done it.But, I AM saying that I will ALWAYS fightthe mindset of poverty wherever I see it.==> Whether you shop at Wal-Mart is not thepoint. Everyone has to start where theyare.The question is whether you are comfortable andhappy shopping at Wal-Mart.And, in my opinion, NO ONE should be.If you don’t have the feelings, desires and goalsto separate yourself from the restof “average society”…..…then I don’t even know why you’re on my list.Let’s get this straight:AVERAGE people are never successful. That’s whythey’re called “average”.You can come from an average BACKGROUND…and become rich.You can have an average EDUCATION….and become rich.But, sooner or later, you’re going to have to decideto become very UNAVERAGE.Otherwise you’ll just be another zombiewalking around the Dollar Store trying to figure out whetheryou can make a gallon of milk last until payday.That’s bullshit. And no one deserves to live that way.So….Here’s the stand that I take to make surethat I always keep an attitude of abundance:1. I never use coupons. If the pizza box hasa coupon on the top of the box, it goes intothe trash with the box.2. If I’m making a cash purchase, and the cashieris going to give me back coin change…they keepthe change.Meaning, if a bottle of fruit juice costs $3.50and I give the cashier $4….they keep the change.3. I never haggle on the price of something I want tobuy. Either the price for the item is fair or it’snot. But I’m not going to invalidate the merchantby asking him to take less than he’s asking.I’m not interested in pinching pennies.I’m interested in making more DOLLARS.And that’s where my mindset has been for years……even when I was broke and trying to figure outhow to get on my feet financially.If you find yourself constantly thinking“I can’t afford to do this…”….then you need to change your thinking andask, “HOW can I afford to do this?”You need to learn to think like an entrepreneur and notlike an employee.You need to realize that making money is a GAME……and it’s a FUN GAME.But you will never see that as the truth if you’realways viewing money as “hard” or “difficult” or“scarce”.Making money is a GAME. Nothing more.And if you’re not sure how to make the transition froma poverty mindset to a prosperity mindset….….that’s why you need to join us in The Empower Network.This is not some New-Age course on “law of attraction”.This is not some woo-woo nonsense on “manifesting money”.This is not some rah-rah motivational bullshit.This is not hype.This is nuts and bolts.This is A-B-C-1-2-3.This is a simple change of mind.Anyone can do it.YOU can do it.In fact, you MUST do it.This is not optional for you.This is your LIFE we’re talking about.Your LIFE depends on it.So, here’s the test……If you’re 25 years old and you don’t have at least $10,000in your checking account….….If you’re 30 years old and you don’t have at least $50,000in your checking account….…If you’re 40 years old and you don’t have at least $100,000in your checking account……that is NOT OKAY.It might be okay for the rest of society…..but not you.Stop and think about this.How long have you been working?Now look at your bank account. Doesn’t it seemto you that it should be bigger?YES!It should.And it can be.But it’s not enough to just change what you’re DOING.You have to change who you’re BEING.You have to have a powerful shift in how youthink about money.And that’s what I will teach you in The Empower Network.Let me be clear:You cannot become rich with the same thinking that’s createdyour present situation.It is impossible.If you don’t upgrade your thinking right now….you canexpect the next 30 days to look just like the last 30 days….…the next year to look like the last year. Or worse.And that’s not what you want.You deserve to grow by leaps and bounds.And that’s what the Empower Network is about.In less than 5 minutes from now, you can be goingthrough the EXACT exercises that moved me frombeing miserable and broke….…to earning thousands of dollars a weekon my own terms.Get your Empower Network membership right now.If you’re not completely satisfied after 30 days,I’ll give you a complete refund.And I’m not going to have to do that.Because, when you get a glimpse of the lifethat awaits you….…this will completely change everything youthought was possible about becoming a wealthyperson.To your IMMEDIATE success,
Our “Prosperity Team” can help you create your own Abundance Mindset!
Here Are Just A Few Of Our Prosperity Team Benefits that help people stick with us!
- Live Prosperity Team Coaching Mastermind – Monday-Friday ($397 per month value)
- Live “Think & Grow Rich” Mindset Call – Monday-Friday ($97 per month value)
- 10k per month Daily Action Assignments ($97 per month value)
- Prosperity Team Training Site – Step By Step Tutorials ($497 value)
- Prosperity Team Facebook Mastermind (Priceless)
- Marketing Systems, emails & webpages that do all the selling for you. ($197 per month value)
And Most Importantly A Partnership Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure Income Earners!
All for less then it would cost for ordering pizza for the family 1 night!
If you enjoyed today’s post please “like, comment & share” this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Natasha Y. Phoenix
Click here to work with me personally.
P.S. How to earn $1200 a day the easy way! Click here to find out how