How To Generate And Increase Blog Traffic
by jossef | on December 15, 2012
Blog traffic is easier to generate than any other website traffic, and here are some strategies to generate and increase Blog Traffic.
1. First of all you need to submit your RSS feed to all major feed directories, and once a while, like once a week, you need to ping your feed.
2. Try to have at least one new post every 5 to 8 days, and make it unique and high quality post targeting a keyword related to your niche.
3. Bookmark your blog and each new post using the major bookmarking services.Also use social buttons on each blog post to allow your readers to share your post.
4. Use Bloggers communities to connect with other bloggers, and share your post with them. And also invite them to read your posts and comment on your blog.
5. Comment on other related blogs, this way you can get god backlink to your blog, and introduce yourself to other blogs readers where they can read your comment and get to know you and some of your knowledge.
6. Find other blogs related to your topic with high ranking and high traffic, and ask the owner to allow you to post a guest post on their blogs, and write high quality guest posts to attract the readers of that blog to visit your blog for more valuable information.
7. Always try to improve your search engine ranking by proper SEO and link building.
8. Use some traffic generation tools that help you automate some of your marketing strategies and generate more traffic to your blog and increase your search engine ranking, you can find the best traffic tools at Blog Traffic from Arabian-affiliate.com.
It’s always a great idea to invest on your SEO, and try to get your blog into high ranking for at least one of your targeted keywords, and for that you need to always generate more backlinks to your blog, and your deeper links (posts links). For this I strongly recommend the LinkEmperor link building service. or trying one of those Link Building tools at SEOlinkbuildingpackages.net.