Need Money Now?
by joemcvoy | on May 26, 2012
Do you need money right now? Been laid off? Unemployed and getting desperate?
Here’s what NOT to do:
* Buy a course on making money online
* Join an MLM or direct sales opportunity
* Start a home business
* Start learning how to do something you do not know how to do now
Don’t get me wrong, these are all great things to do once you have a job or cash flow to live on. None of these are a short term answer to your need for money now.
In fact, if this is you, you are in a very vulnerable position and likely to taken advantage of people out for a quick buck.
Here’s what TO DO:
* Make a list of your skills and abilities
* Use a bit of common sense and determine who might need that
* Contact those people or businesses and offer your services
That might mean getting a part time of full time job, doing a joint venture, or offering your services on a consulting or “outsourced” basis with no risk to your employer or potential partner.
How To Do It:
* You have more skills, abilities and passions than you might think
* Write down everything – brainstorm with a friend or family member for an hour
* Now, consider what on your list might be worth the most to someone else
* Find the specific people who can make the decision to do a deal with or hire you
* Contact them personally
What To Say & How To Posture Yourself:
* Understand first – your potential employer or partner doesn’t care about you, your problems, what you need, what you’ve been through.
* Your prospect cares only about what you can do for them
* How can you make them money?
* How can you make them a proposal that is no cost, no risk and no work for them?
I will deal with more details in future posts, but for now, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 720-890-8760 for more information and help and I’ll send you additional information.