Very Cool Updates, Rob Fore is Awesome, and What Matters Most :)
by David Wood | on December 16, 2011
I’m going to try and keep this short
(Don’t I always say that?)
8 pages later…
…ok, ok – a couple of GREAT pieces of news:
1. The Visual Editor is fixed on all blogs (or - it should be). This one was a real thorn in our side here – and finally…
2. All posts on the front blog can now be affiliate tracked by simply adding ?id=username to the end of whatever page you want to promote. (obviously – replace ‘username’ with your actual username
* Emphasis: This is NOT true on your blogs – in other words words – someone couldn’t add ?id=username at the end of a post you worked all day to create – you would get credit – this is only true on the front domain.
So if you want to share a video we put up, email it out to your list, or…
…have some fun.
Go for it – I’ll put out a video here in the next day or so explaining how you can use this to get lots, and lots of customers…
Try it – if you’re an active affiliate – put your id at the end of this post – reload the page, and then click on one of the banners – it will go to your capture page rather than ours
(We want it that way – so you can get more money, more customers, and more leads…)
3. We’re in the final stages of creating our new merchant solution here in the USA, and once that’s stable we’ll be able to create a better world wide seamless solution. I can’t give facts or figures quite yet…
…it will be MUCH BETTER than what we had before, though
Expect an update here in the next few days – early next week we should be close to being able to give you real numbers, and have a public plan for the transition.
4. Rob Fore just did an interview for Inner Circle Members. You’ve got to login and dowload it – this guy has been an SEO guru now for…
…14 years I think – is that right Rob?
Not only that, he’s built teams of more than 10,000 people – and pretty much ranks for almost every single ‘major’ keyword in every niche that he is in.
What’s cooler, though – is that he joined the Empower Network to help supplement traffic to his OTHER businesses, and ‘accidentally’ made another * $23,300 since the Launch on October 31st, this year (2011). That was just a bit over enough money to pay off the last bit of his debt – mortgage and all… * See Official Income Disclaimer
…Rob Fore is 100% debt free – that’s cool.
You’ve got to hear this:
5. We finished the ‘update’ script for the Inner Circle, and will be updating it with new audios now 2 – 3 times per week.
Next, we’re putting Aaron and Sophia Rashkin’s back there – just upgrade before we get that back, because that guy is just…
6. We hired a bunch more customer service staff, and are now back to answering support tickets in 24 – 48 hours – we’re on track to get back even faster within the next 5-10 days.
Anyways, I just wanted to connect with you all – thanks for your patience – we’re now over 12,000 active members (yes – active – since Halloween) and have paid out $1,870,248.20 in commissions…
…and it’s just the start.
Remember how it took us just over a 4 weeks to pay out $1,000,000?
We just did another $870,248.20 in just 2 weeks more.
We’ll cross the $2 million mark by the end of the week – that ain’t shabby
That’s not even mentioning the people we’ve helped get more traffic to their business outside of Empower – the exposure we’ve created for leaders in different niches, and the…
…SHEER TRAFFIC that we’re creating from our ‘community’ social power.
YOU guys rock – things are crankin’ – and…
…it’s just the start.
I’ll see you on the beaches of the world.