Getting Involved With a Great Network Marketing System
by Al Maddalena | on July 4, 2012
Every year thousands upon thousands of people spend money buying into network marketing systems with the expectation of improving their financial situations or potentially quitting their day jobs.
Often after only a couple of months over seventy percent of these people will throw in the towel, customarily in a worse financial situation than they started.
It’s a tragic and true story, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Because the difference between enjoying incredible success or suffering crippling failure is often due to nothing more than using a simple network marketing system designed to do most, if not all, of the heavy lifting for you and your team.
A Tool and a System Are Not the Same
One of the most common mistakes many new entrepreneurs make is in thinking TOOLS comprise a good network marketing system.
Yet nothing could be farther from the truth.
A good network marketing system may employ any number of tools, but a tool, by itself, is sometimes worthless apart from a fully integrated, completely functional “series of processes” engineered to produce a consistent and measurable result.
As an example, your company could hand out DVDs that contain an awesome presentation which will in itself generate interest in your product or opportunity. But if you need to give these out and not do anything more, they might be just about worthless because the idea isn’t just to give away free DVDs but to collect information from folks who have seen these DVDs and became interested in your products and opportunity, and who want to learn more.
A webinar event hosted by heavy hitters in the business is great as a sponsoring tool. It is going to be utterly worthless when offered by itself and not part of a sequence of steps which should really be taken including registration and gathering of prospects’ information for follow-up.
Here Is A Complete Marketing System
A system is a collection of uninterrupted steps designed to bring about a required result. A good network marketing system for lead generation, as an example, may include 12 steps, and if lead generation is being done online, the following steps might be taken:
- Use specific market analysis tools to select a target market with a need for your produced services or opportunity. (E.g, “stay at home moms”)
- By using a search website key phrase analysis tool, you’ll identify which keywords and phrases people are using to find info in your selected niche. In the above example they might be using words like “diet”, or “how to lose weight”.
- With the use of tools you then should figure how many web pages, articles, ads, and blog posts are competing for these particular keyword phrases, and then select a term or keyword that will have the highest possibility of success.
- Write or outsource the writing of an information problem / solution article. Then get your article out in cyber space by manually submitting it to an article directory and /or use tools to distribute it to any number of article directory websites.
- You also use tools to announce your article by pinging, using social bookmarking, and gaining back links by commenting on other blogs and forums.
Notice the complete “network marketing system” is a collection of processes engineered to produce a particular result.
Using this sequence of events, you will get a new webpage to rank high on the search engines for keywords employed by your audience. This will end up in a flood of carefully targeted traffic to your web site, the ultimate goal.
You may also have one more series of proven processes engineered to catch the interest of your new potential prospect and entice them to opt-in to get additional information.
Turn-key Network Marketing System
One of the swiftest ways to take your business to a higher level is to find and use an integrated network marketing system proven to produce the results you’re looking for.
But make sure you are not simply investing in yet another tool without a system for using the tool efficiently.
Here’s to your success.