Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
TRUE Story! (Mike Hobbs)
It's the year 2007...
I'm 25 years old with $103,000 in credit card debt...
I struggle paying my mortgage on time, borrowing money from family to pay the bills, Church offering us food to help out (how embarrassing)...
Life pretty much sucks...
Fast Forward to 2012
Today my wife and I work from home in our pajamas. We had our first 10k month, attend church every week, pay full tith, give money to charities, travel when and where we want, and have the ability to spend lots of time with our 18 month old boy and 8 year old daughter...
What Others Think of Mike!
Recent Blog Posts!
- How Important Are Your Sales Conversion Numbers?
- What is Network Marketing by Robert Kiyosaki
- Empower Network St George, Utah Leader!
- Habit Forge – Easy Solution To Develop Good Habits!
- Wake Up! You Are A Miracle Worker!
- Our Most Dangerous Enemy
- Breaking Past The Temporary Setbacks
- Perfect Link Cloaking Tool For Facebook
- High School Dropout Makes $182,382
- Clean Up The Clutter In Your Business!
- How to have a breakthough or breakdown in your business?
- Are You Stealing Internet Marketing Tools & Products?
- Emergency Funds Have Health Benefits!
- Importance Of Taking Action In Your Business
- Is GVO More Than Just Hosting? Find out here…